Valentina and Rev manuals

David Phillips dcphillips at webbox.com
Thu May 29 02:16:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

I FINALLY (!!!) convinced the powers that be in my company to
let me try Rev for a project instead of C++ and I just uninstalled
REALBasic from my personal computer.
So, I guess this means I'm going to actually have to learn to
use Rev now! ;)

A few questions, though:

Are the Rev manuals actually bound books, or are they just printouts
in binders?  Do they include the tutorials that are under the
documentation?  Any idea when more will be in stock?

Also, is the Valentina and Rev 2 combination production-stable?

I haven't bought a Valentina license yet, does anyone have any
advice or recommendations regarding its use?

My project will need a single-user database for sure so any input
on Valentina is appreciated.

Thank you.

David