Valentina

Marty Knapp marty at vineyardbellingham.org
Sat May 24 19:40:00 EDT 2003

Anybody checked out the beta of the Valentina multi-user database server?
Can Revolution interact with it directly?

Being new to RDBMS, can anybody recommend some good books on relational
database design? There's lots out there-- it would be great to get some
input to narrow the list down. I'll be developing on OSX and I'm trying to
learn all I can about MySQL, Valentina and eventually need to zero in on one
or the other, then using Revolution as a front end.

Thanks,

Marty Knapp