Getting startet: [WAS:] Where find help about objects like littleArrows?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat May 24 07:10:00 EDT 2003

> Hi François,
>
> there are many Ressources available on the Web.
>
> So you might try:
>
> -Searching the archives with google for a certain topic
> http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com
>
> -Check the Revolution Newbies board on
> http://www.mailping.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
>
> -travel round the Webring
> http://h.webring.com/hub?ring=runtimerevoluti1&id=4&hub
>
> -look at the User Contributions
> http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/developerdownloads/usercontribu
> tions.html
>
> -take a look at revnet (download from:
> http://www.fourthworld.com/rev/
>
> -look at my small Stackarchives
> (apologies for not updating more frequently):
> http://www.derbrill.de/revstack
>
> I´m pretty sure there´s much more to find, so if anyone could jump in to add
> the things I forgot, please.  ;-)
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Malte

> $
Thank you Malte,

But in fact, I'm trying to find how to script a little arrow, but if it's
possible IN THE DOCUMENTATION.

In fact, all the links are good, but It's really difficult to find something
really precise.

And I didn't founded how to say (by exemple) If with I clic on the UP
direction of the little arrow, put gag +1 into cd fld "Flac", else put gag-1
into cd fld "Flac".

I'm shure that it'is on the doc but where??
Thank you very much.
François
François Cuneo
Site Web dédié au Macintosh http://www.cuk.ch