Dragging Wd in Rev2.0

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri May 23 06:20:00 EDT 2003

Am testing the rev proj  "DragWindow.rev"  (I think it was made by Scott Rossi)
using Rev 2.0  (using Mac OSX).

It works nicely, enabling me to grab anywhere in the wd and move the wd.

I used the menu tool and made a Mac menubar  for the stack.

Now, after I use the menubar  (don't even have to choose an item from it),
I cannot get my cursor near the wd...the wd will move as I enter the wd
with my mouse.

This seems to only happen after I have clicked in the menubar at the top of
my desktop (mac menubar). If I restart the stack and do not touch the
menubar, I can move the wd all I want.

Does this happen with other Mac users?

Anything wrong with this script?

The grab script is:

local startX, startY, dragWd

on mouseDown
   put true into dragWd
   put the mouseH into startX
   put the mouseV into startY
end mouseDown

on mouseMove newMouseH, newMouseV
   if dragWd then
     set the loc of this stack to item 1 of the loc of this \
     stack - startX + newMouseH,item 2 of the loc of this stack -
startY + newMouseV
   end if
end mouseMove

on mouseUp