Bug or Feature?

Ray Bennett rjb at escapesports.com
Tue May 20 16:37:01 EDT 2003

Hi Marty,
I just bumped into your post, and see no one has replied.

Missing feature one is a bummer, and I agree - its missing.  (I
particularly liked the option-select, which allowed you to used the
rectangle to drag around an object and have it morph the selection to
the permiter of the enclosed object).

However, the option-drag-to-duplicate feature I use all of the time.
I just assumed it'd work, and it did.  So, I'm not sure why it doesn't
work for you, but it always works for me (fields, buttons, and I
believe graphics and images).
Good luck.
Ray