Dbase Queries-where does the connection/query data live?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon May 19 16:36:02 EDT 2003

Sadhunathan

Great! (re; success with Jans instructions in building dbase stack)

Thanks to Jan...

But, they don't work here... I am not sure where the query data (which
includes connection details: url, user, password)   entered into the
"point and click" dbase manager interface lives. I would have thought
it would be added as a custom prop for the stack, card or field (s).
But obviously not the case. Because even though I have the latest
version of Rev with all the dBase functions up and running, I don't see
any query in your stack.

I believe this is a distribution issue.  But their may be more to it
and I am posting this to the use-revolution list.

try this.

using the distribution builder, make a distribution that is
a) not a stand alone
b) only has the dbase libraries incorporated on build.

Then send the resulting stacks to me. To test.

Aloha
Sivakatirwami