Menu Font Size

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sun May 18 15:32:01 EDT 2003

>Strangely when I try to create a field to check this, I find that if I set
>its font to MS Sans Serif, I can't then reset its font size to anything
>lower than 9

I didn't have any trouble creating a field in Windows XP and setting its
font to MS Sans Serif and it's size to 8.

In any case, it seems the solution to your menu problem is to explicitly
change the font sizes of your menus to something you like, like 10 or 12,
rather than relying on the default size.

Howard Bornstein