window resizing and repositioning controls

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 10:42:02 EDT 2003

This is somewhat related to the recent post about
resizing the window on the Mac when the menu bar
changes.  I've made it so my stack will resize itself
to the correct size on the Mac, but now all my
controls are in the wrong place because the menubar
that was there on Windows is not there on the Mac.  My
window resizes from the bottom, and my controls remain
where they are.

So my question is this:  is there an easy way to
reposition all controls on all cards at runtime and do
it quickly?  Does anyone have a script for that?  Or
am I just doing something wrong and shouldn't have
this problem?

Thanks,

=====
Chris Sheffield