Registration?

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon May 12 11:48:01 EDT 2003

> I have a license for 1.1.1 and fall within the time-frame to get the
> free upgrade to 2.0. I've downloaded and installed the latest beta.
> Where do I enter my subscription serial number? I seem to have a choice
> between "30-day" and "free". The "30-day" licensing dialog will not
> accept my subscription #. Are we not at that stage yet?

Enter it in the usual unlock code dialog, under the "help" menu, in the
usual way. You may first need to choose "free" as the type of installation,
so that you can reach that dialog box. The 30 day trial is going to demand a
code before you can access the normal licensing area.

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>