Has that company created embedded browser yet?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun May 11 02:32:01 EDT 2003

Yes, the Mac version should be compatible in most everyway. Since Tuviah
wrote most of the altBrowser.dll code, and he *would* be working on the Mac
version, when the time comes. If you need it sooner than later, why don't
you contact RR directly and offer to pay for the development?

-Chipp

-->"When you say RR might be working on a Mac version after RR2 is released,
do you mean a Mac version of your software, or a separate software package
that does something similar on the Mac?  (I'm just wondering if there will
be a way to code an app that will have the IE browser embedded in both Mac
and PC, yet use the same scripting, so I don't have to change the code
between Mac and Windows)"