Retain borders of images used as icons for buttons

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri May 9 18:05:02 EDT 2003

I want to keyline (border) images that are being dynamically changed
out as the icon of a button.

If I set a border for the images, the border does not appear in the
button which has that image set as its icon.

Also, if I set the show border of a button to true, and then set an
icon for that button, the border of the button also disappears... is
there a way around this? I can always go back to Photoshop and put a
keyline around them all there and re-import, but so much easier just do
to this directly in Rev if possilbe.