default colors

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 10:13:01 EDT 2003

I've created a standalone that uses a light blue color
for the window background.  While I'm in the dev
environment, the answer dialog appears using the
default environment colors, not my blue background.
But when I run my standalone, the dialog appears using
my blue background, along with blue buttons.  Needless
to say, it looks rather stupid.  Is there any way I
can get the answer dialog to show the user's default
colors?  I think it would look a lot better.

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally