Where can I find a list of results returned from commands?

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Mon May 5 15:55:01 EDT 2003

Thanks...I saw all of that.   What I'm missing is the actual results
from each of those commands.  For example, I've learned from
experimenting [read: screwing up] that the "Write to Socket" command
will send a result of "timeout" is there's no response before the
socketTimeoutInterval elapses.  Likewise, it will send "Socket is not
open" if a socket is not open.  I just thought that somewhere there was
a list of all possible results for each of the commands. So:

write "001600000000"&null to socket (line 5 of allStatusLo&":"&line 6 of
allStatusLo)
get the result
if it = "timeout" then
  resetAll
  cleanStuffUp
else if it = "Socket is not open" then
  answer "Duh...try connecting first"
else if it = "Whatever" then
  doSomethingAppropriateForWhatever
end if

Sorry, I probably should have shown this code in my first post.

Best Regards, Tim Ponn