Script created filled objects not filled in distribution builds

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Mon May 5 03:29:01 EDT 2003

At 9:18 PM -0700 5/4/03, Jim Witte wrote:
>   create graphic
>   set height of it to 40
>   set width of it to 40
>   set location of it to "60,60"
>   set foregroundColor of it to green
>   set backgroundColor of it to green
>
>that creates a filled object on the screen.  When run in the Rev
>development environment, it creates filled objects, but when I build a
>distribution (with 2.0b2 as well as 1.1.1), the object is only
>outlined, not filled.

You need also to set the filled property of the graphic to true. (This is
false by default; the Rev development environment sets the filled of
graphics to true when you're creating a graphic, but since the development
environment isn't present in the standalone, this property isn't set for
you in the templateGraphic.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/