setting the loc of a cloned window

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri May 2 02:51:00 EDT 2003

<begin wailing voice>
	but it doesn't work...
<end wailing voice>

I have discovered by trial & error that a cloned window appears with
it's loc set to 32 higher and 32 to the left of the loc of the stack
that cloned it, IF you cloned it using scripts in a different stack. If
you clone from the original itself, the clone appears down and to the
right.

HOWEVER, my original problem still remains, even though the starting
position of the clone varies according to whether you are cloning the
stack you clicked in or another. I am still unable to set the position
of a clone window before it becomes visible.

I've tried Monte's idea and I've tried Ken's and thanks to both of you,
but neither of them make any difference.

Sarah