Group Background Behavior

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Mar 27 23:51:01 EST 2003

If you are using 2.0, the Navigator palette makes this easy: drag the
background into the bookmark area to make a bookmark. Switch to card
view. Hilite the cards you want the background to be on, and the
bookmark of the background. Click and drag the bookmark of the
background onto any of the cards you hilited. The background will be
placed on all the cards.

Under any version of Rev, you can still use Navigator. It comes with a
plugin to do this: Place BG onto Cards.

<http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator>

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 12:25 PM, Jez wrote:

> Why. when I group things together and set the group's background
> behaviour
> property to true, is the group only visible on cards that I create
> from that
> point onwards ? I want it visible on cards I have already created and
> coded - how can I achieve this ?

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com