Math question: How to compute the area of polygons

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 23:04:01 EST 2003

on Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:47:10 -0600
"Tomas Nally, P.E." wrote

> I'm not too much of a Transcripter, so let me give a
> BASIC version,
> from which a transcript version could be generated.

Geoff Canyon wrote an article comparing RealBasic and
RunRev. Maybe him will translate this for us.
This is a reminder for me, that I must learn to
read another languages. I've already started with
Lingo
and ActionScript, but must continue with others...

Code stays, Development enviroment changes.

Alejandro

=====
Useful sites:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/metacard/tips/ and /revolution/tips/