Flash/QTdebug/ActiveX

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Mar 20 11:12:00 EST 2003

On Wednesday, Mar 19, 2003, at 21:20 Europe/Vienna, Scott Rossi wrote:

>> 1) running any swf files WITHOUT the need of Qucktime!!!
>
> OK, but then what will drive Flash?  Even Flash requires an engine, so
> you
> will need something external to drive it, or add significant overhead
> to the
> Rev/MC engine to drive Flash.  Seems a little excessive.
>

>> 2) handling flash files WITHOUT a Flash projector!!!
>
> Again, *something* needs to play Flash, whether it's internal or
> external.
A Plug in?
A external?
The next engine?
I dont know...
I m not the programming expert. I only said what would be nice for a MM
dev tool...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539