Flash/QTdebug/ActiveX

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Mar 20 11:03:00 EST 2003

On Wednesday, Mar 19, 2003, at 21:20 Europe/Vienna, Scott Rossi wrote:

> I will be the first to say I might be wrong but I expect that the folks
> developing Rev/MC already have their hands full developing/supporting
> the
> current product, much less adding support for a new environment.  And
> I'm
> not disagreeing with any of the sentiments expressed about how great it
> would be to Flash available.  I'm suggesting that maybe it would be
> more
> feasible for the developers to extend Rev/MC's current capabilities to
> be
> somewhat on par with Flash.

Agree!!!
But this
> what would be the benefit of running Flash natively within
> Rev?
was your question ;))

I did not say thats "the" feature we need urgently... Later on it would
be very, very nice.
And nobody like me is waiting so long time for a ready tool a stable
engine...
So, thats what we need first...!

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539