field text leading-text height

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Mar 15 13:00:01 EST 2003

FYI option to set the field text leading "fixed, height" seems to be
missing in the pre-Beta 4 field properties.

Also, I know it is not "officially" a button property but I have used
the text height property for buttons also and it really helps in
getting the text of the button name nicely aligned vertically. Can you
add that to button properties?