Grep help - remove HTML tags

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Mar 14 14:28:01 EST 2003

Keith, If you're using the Pre-Beta of 2.0, you can use my XML Library
to locate and extract tagged text (if it's in XML format).

http://www.sonsothunder.com/products/metacard/xmllib.htm

The Basic version for reading XML is free, so you might want to DL it
and see if it suits your needs.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com