Fixed window position

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Mon Mar 10 10:25:01 EST 2003

Hi Don,

> How do I make a window which is centered on  the monitor screen
> non-moveable?  If user tries to move the window it should snap back to
> the
> correct position or not be moveable at all.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Dr. Donald Pederson
> School of Music
> University of Tennessee
> 1741 Volunteer Blvd.
> Knoxville, TN  37996
> don-pederson at utk.edu
> (865)  974-7550

ti know 2 solutions for that problem...

1. Put this into your stack-script and folks will not find a handle
on your window to move it around :-)

on preopenstack
    set the decorations of me to ("empty")
    set the loc of me to the screenloc
end preopenstack

2. Do the snap-back :-)
(See the dox for "movestack")

Put this somewhere into your stack-script and you are prepared, too :-)

on movestack
   set the loc of this stack to the screenloc
end movestack

Check it out...
You have to see this in action to believe it... ;-)

Hope that helps...

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de