Here's an easy one: Loop to change bkgcolor - follow-up (2)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 01:42:01 EST 2003

--- Sarah <sarahr at genesearch.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I don't know about your second query - you can do
> without menus but I
> think you can't display a field without a window.
>
> [snip]

Hi Peter,

The easiest way to achieve that last bit, is to make
the field the size of the stack, and then set the
decorations of the stack to empty -- this will
effectively prevent it being dragged around.
However, if you don't display any menus, and don't
have a close box for your window, you better have a
button somewhere the user can click to quit your app.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====