T-shirt competition

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Mar 3 06:18:01 EST 2003

Greetings!

The t-shirt competition is now open for voting. If you point your browsers
here:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/tshirt.html

you can admire all the entries. Choose the one you like best, and email me
the number of your selection. Please send votes to me, heather at runrev.com,
NOT TO THE LIST. You may vote once, and once only for a t-shirt and
likewise, once and once only for a mug design. The winner will be the design
with the most votes (no, really?). In the event of a tie, the winner will be
decided by our esteemed managing director, Kevin.

Voting will close at 9am my time, next Monday, the 10th March. May the best
design win!

Regards,

Heather

--