OT: Mac OSX Server administrator account

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 16:41:01 EST 2003

This is off-topic, but somewhat relevant for me, as we're storing all our
Revolution apps on a host server.   My question is this - - - - someone I
managed to mess up our Mac OS X Server in that my administrator account is
gone - - - - - I can still log in as administrator in the Mac OS itself, but
no longer in the Workgroup Manager.   Is there a root administrator account I
could use, or a hack to get into the Workgroup Manager for my server?