Three topics combined - Hiding Transcript, Writing to Stacks, App Packages

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Mon Jun 23 13:15:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 11:48  AM, Barry Levine wrote:
> 3. There was some discussion of the proper procedure of including
> everything within the ".app" package. Is there a formal document on
> this process including how one might need to modify the pathnames in
> referenced images, sounds, etc.?

The Apple documentation is the only formal documentation on bundles:
http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Essentials/SystemOverview/
Bundles/

In revolution "the defaultFolder" is by default going to be set to the
folder your.app bundle is in. So for example
"your.app/Contents/Resources/my.jpg" could refer to an image within the
bundle.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com