WANTED: Rev Mentor to help newbie complete project (paid position)

David Phillips dcphillips at webbox.com
Sun Jun 22 23:52:01 EDT 2003

WANTED: I'm seeking a skilled RR programmer with the patience
to help a rather dim Rev newbie (me) complete a project.

The project in question will require experience with Valentina
and RR 2.  I'm working on a Windows XP PC (out of necessity),
so the person should have some experience with PC peculiarities
in regards to RR and Valentina.  The project will eventually
need to run on Windows and OS X.

Please contact me off-list, if interested - I'll send additional
information.  Email me at dcphillips at webbox.com, with "RR MENTOR"
in the subject line.

Thanks!
- David