Is "revShowPrintDialog" Working Yet?

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Wed Jun 18 21:17:00 EDT 2003

Howard, you hit it on the head there. Changing the script to

if hilite of button "PrintDialog" is true then answer printer

brings up the options dialog like I wanted (as long as the checkbox is checked). Thanks to all for helping me get this sorted out! This is an excellent resource we got here.

joe.

Howard wrote:

  >The stack I'm working on is pretty simple and I'm positive there's only
  >one button named "PrintDialog". Should I be reporting this to the new bug
  >database? Are any Windows users here running this command OK?

  Joe,

  I reported this specific bug to support at runrev.com on 2/13/03. For
  Windows, I always have to use the "answer printer" command, as Sarah
  suggested.

  Regards,

  Howard Bornstein