new website

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jun 18 09:51:11 EDT 2003

>Nobody talks like that. You made that up.

Sorry Jacque,

As an 8+ year resident of Boonville, I can tell you that Richard
(whose uncle managed the Mendocino County fairgrounds in Boonville
for years) speaks the truth.  We are so isolated in the Anderson
Valley that any one who calls us on the Bucky Walter [telephone] from
outside the 895 exchange of area code 707 pays long distance charges.

OTOH, though there are published Boontling texts, few if any current
residents are proficient in the language.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company