altBrowser Question and MAC version of altBrowser...

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue Jun 17 00:08:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 10:34  PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:
> Apparently there is some web stuff available on Jaguar.  Omni Group
> has a beta of OmniWeb that uses WebCore and JavaScriptCore frameworks.
>  I am not familiar with these but take a look at the article at
> http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2003/06/05/omniweb/

Yep I've been following that on the cocoa-dev mailing list too. I've
attached an interesting post.

I'm not able to go to WWDC, I just really want to root for Chipp, Chris
and Tuviah. altBrowser is so cool, and if it could run on MacOS
versions as well it would be simply amazing. Can you develop one for
Linux and BSD too? Safari's KHTML after all came from KDE project :-)