Smoother JPG resizing?

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Sat Jun 14 18:31:01 EDT 2003

I assumed that they were doing something like that - I was just hoping that
that was the way they dealt with "temporary" resizing, like setting the
filename of something for display. I was hoping there was some other better
alogrithm for actually doing a graphic manipulation.

I'm not sure that it's worh it to me to pay for development, since I am just
at the beginning of working on this app, and don't know if it has commercial
potential...

I wonder if I could do it myself in XTalk with the ImageData....Theres's a
ton of algorithms for doing this sort of thing available...