altBrowser Question

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Sat Jun 14 18:26:00 EDT 2003

Chipp and Gary,

Basically, what I want to be able to do is pop up a browser window, and then
let the user navigate around through a 3rd party site - Amazon.com - then,
when they get to a page that has a product of interest to them, press  a Rev
button and grab the URL and parse through it for some info that I need to
make XML calls to Amazon Web Services and get some data back that I pop into
a database stack.

So all I really care about is whether or not Rev can find out the URL that
is currently being displayed in the browser window.

Currently, I am only interested in doing this on Windows, though who
knows...I might to a Mac version someday, though I figure that there is
probably someway to do what I need already there with AppleScript.

Edwin Gore