breakpoints don't clear

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Sat Jun 14 12:54:03 EDT 2003

I'm having trouble clearing breakpoints in Rev 2.01. I click in the
margin of a script to set a breakpoint and then click there again to
clear it. However, the program constantly returns me to that point in
the script whenever I try to run that script.

I have also tried the "Clear All Breakpoints" option in the Debug menu
-- to no avail. The only way to get the program to stop opening to
every breakpoint I set is to exit debug mode. However, when I next
enter debug mode, the old "cleared" breakpoints keep halting script
execution.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions for how to really clear
breakpoints?

Thanks,
Dan