standalone has plainly readable transcript

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 13:05:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 05:30  PM,
revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com wrote:

> I am no Transcript expert, but I found that on returning to Rev after
> several months of not using it, it took me no more than an hour to
> prototype an idea for a multi-platform, freely-distributable web
> server that would serve up encrypted data to users via a browser.

Hi revolution at knowledgeworks,

I was wondering if you could share the solution you used to add
encryption to your RunRev server app? I'm bringing the Blowfish
encryption algorithm over from Lingo(Director). I was hoping to find a
128 bit AES standard way of encrypting files. My search of the docs
have produced nothing on this. Did you use Blowfish or some Database's
internal encryption system to accomplish your task?

Anyone else had any success using an encryption algorithm in RunRev?

Thanks for any help or advice,

Mark Brownell