Valentina administration

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 11:50:00 EDT 2003

Does anyone have a good application for administering
Valentina databases that they would like to share?
I'm talking about something that will allow me to
create databases, tables, fields, etc. and let me
manipulate records.  Paradigma Software has a
Valentina application, but it's only for the Mac, and
I'm doing my development on Windows, and it's a major
pain to copy my database files to my PC every time I
need to change somthing.  I don't have time to create
one for Windows, and was just wondering if one already
exists somewhere.

Thanks,

=====
Chris Sheffield