Repeat request: Can anyone help with the 'printable area' problem

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Jun 12 16:01:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 09:43 AM, Graham wrote:

> Well, maybe so... until other listers speak up, I won't be able to
> prove otherwise! Doesn't anyone have any aspirations to do any form of
> precise page layout using RunRev?

I wish you the best in solving your problems, but this seems unfair.
There might be classes of precise page layout that always use large
margins or don't mind large margins in reduced preview pages.  An
example might be an Id badge system.

Maybe there is a way to take this problem and turn it into a solution.
Are these previews of pages?  One thing that I don't like is the
unrealistic black outline of previews.

If printer properties are eventually available, what others would be
needed?  resolution?

Dar Scott