Is "revShowPrintDialog" Working Yet?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jun 12 00:44:01 EDT 2003

Hi Joe,

I haven't had any trouble with this command but as I use Macs, I was
waiting to see if any Windows guru had any advice for you. Since no-one
else has jumped in, I'll give it a go :-)

revShowPrintDialog only works if it is a handler WITH either
revPrintText or revPrintField. It actually just set the flags so that
these commands open the print dialogs when they run later in the
handler.
If you want a generalized way of getting to the system's printer
settings, use "answer printer".

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au