revCreateXMLTree problem

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jun 11 17:22:00 EDT 2003

Yep - I first put it into the message box and checked it before moving on to trying to make a tree.

The thing is, the error that I am getting is NOT an execution error - it's a compile error - I get when I click "Apply" in the script editor, so the content of the variable would not be an issue in any case.

I tried commenting out the rest of the script thinking that maybe the problem was in another line, but I get the same compile error...