Embedded Browser inside RunRev2...NOW AVAILABLE

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 20:46:00 EDT 2003

This is really REALLY awesome - - - - a very useful product, which I will no
doubt buy for an upcoming project.   One request, if it doesn't already - - -
is it possible for me to have Revolution "extract" the html source from the
page that's presently visible in the Altuit browser window into a variable, so
that it can be parsed?   (Perhaps that's not a feature everyone needs, but I
would need it for my project).