[Out of topic?] ODBC for MySql

Andre Rombauts andre.rombauts at win.be
Sat Jun 7 10:06:00 EDT 2003

Hello all!

Somewhat out of topic, but if someone can help outside the forum...

I managed to setup the EasyPhp/MySql package on my Win XP station (still
having problems to setup a Php/Sql solution on my eMac). I can create,
manage and access thru php the sql databases. But as I own a K12 RunRev
licence I cannot access directly the server and has to setup a ODBC link.
Here comes the problem... Although the SQL server is running correctly the
ODBC administrator page refuses to 'see' it and I cannot link and use
database in RunRev... :-(

Can anyone help me...? Thanks!

By the way, how will react a system where no sql is installed if a Runrev
Application using Sql request is running?

André Rombauts