Yikes! E-mail harvesting possibility?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jun 6 09:23:00 EDT 2003

> It is perfectly reasonable to communicate with individuals
> via the list.  If the RR list moderators could remove
> e-mail addresses from the digests I belive they would do us
> all a favour.

Perhaps, but sometimes on-list conversations become off-list ones, and
in order for someone to email someone off-list, they need to know what
the person's email address is. If there is a direct connection between
the email addresses on the list and an increase in spam, I'd agree with
you, but until that is proven, I think it is beneficial to have the
email addresses in the digest.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com