How-to build a font sub-menu?

Simon Brown simon at sibr.com
Fri Jun 6 08:36:00 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 10:50 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> You might want to take a look at "Recipe for populating a Text menu"
> in the
> Cookbook.

Mmm, OK, where do I find it? There's a tutorial on using the Menu
Builder, but that doesn't talk about sub-menus. There's nothing that I
can find on the runrev.com web site either.

I did find this link
(http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rraboutMenus.html) though,
which gave me some background on Revolution menus in general.

Simon.

(who is thinking right now that a book on Revolution sounds like a very
good idea)