mouse function problem

David Beck davethebrv at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 22:52:01 EDT 2003

Hey,

I'm a happy user of Rev 1.1.1, but I found a problem with the mouse function
which I am having trouble working around. It seems that in certain instances
the mouse funciton gets stuck returning "down" when the mouse is actually
up. This seems to only be a problem on Mac OS X. It is reproducable. It
consistently happens after I click the menubar while the previous menuchoice
handler is still executing. Then the mouse function is stuck returning
"down", even though I am not pressing the mouse button, until I click again
and it resets itself or whatever.

This is a problem for me. I am having trouble finding a work around.

I would not mind writing an XFCN as I think this would be relatively easy to
do. But I can not find any example code or info on the net regarding the
XFCN interface. Where is this literature available? Or is there some known
workaround to this problem? Thanks,

Dave