Hacking inside the license file ????

Mark Chia mark at runrev.com
Thu Jun 5 07:32:00 EDT 2003

>If I wish to modify certain aspects of the 'Home' stack or
>its substacks I am unable to because when I open it within
>MetaCard I get a message about 2 stacks with the same name.
>Is there a way round this?

I refer you to Section 2(e), 3(e) and 4(e) of the license argreement upon
which you agreed to once you started Revolution. Simply translated it means
that you will be in violation of such agreement once you attempt to "modify"
the Home stack.

Mark
--
Mark Chia <mark at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought