Any Windows External coders out there?

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jun 3 12:48:01 EDT 2003

For a project I am working on I need access to zlib decompression
(Version 6 SWF files can be compressed using zlib and I need to
decompress them to get their header information).  I am just a baby C
coder and have been able to get basic externals working on OS X but I
don't have any development tools for Windows.

So I am wondering if there are people on this list who develop
externals on Windows and what the cost would be to do so.  I am trying
to figure out if it would be worth buying a development environment for
Windows or just paying someone to do the windows dll creation for me.
Please email me off list if you are interested in this sort of thing.

Thanks,

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia