Active X support

rebolask rebolask at free.fr
Sun Jun 1 15:32:01 EDT 2003

Why would it be against cross platform ? They can do as every other editors do : create a plugin module. If people want cross-platform they won't use the plugin that's all. As for me I exclusively develop for Windows. If I wanted multi platform I could use rebol for example which support an incredible number of platform within only 500 Ko ! Rebol is not compiled so I am annoyed for protecting code. It has also the problem of having no IDE : you code with notepad :).