Learning RR's Transcipt

rebolask rebolask at free.fr
Sun Jun 1 15:22:01 EDT 2003

Gee you have missed the Revolution !
You must also have missed the ReBolution then :D
http://www.rebol.com/prod-view.html

(Rebol has about 40 platforms support. I am not especially fond of multiplatform, it is rather that Rebol has also very easy and advanced concept. You can do fantastic thing in just a few minutes. Of course if you want to do a professional application it can take days, weeks or months :) )

>On researching RR on the web, I found all the other similar "Card's" (Metacard etc). I realised I had missed years of it all.

So, I started trying to learn Transcript. (As a newbie) I go through the extensive documentation. But, probably because I am...let's say "intellectually challenged", I don't find it easy to learn.

I've had RR for about 10 weeks now. At 66 yrs, this is a hobby pursuit. I'm attempting to build a "Horserace Selection" stack. (What else?). At first, I found it slow going. But, now I'm making progress. The link, to earlier Hypertalk stuff, helps. I've sent for a Hypertalk book. What I find myself yearning for..are more extensive script examples than are found in the docs.