database bug in 2.0.2

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jul 31 20:31:00 EDT 2003

The major 2.0.2 bug is in bugzilla.  Sarah submitted it (# 219).  It doesn't look like any comments have been made by Rev however.  This is kind of a show stopper for 2.0.2.  You can't use the database functions for any project as you are limited to ~20 records.  I had to revert to 2.0.1 which seems to have some DB problems with Valentina (#191) but at least it is useable.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com