Proposal - the use-revolution list

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Thu Jul 31 14:40:01 EDT 2003

Actually, before I downloaded and looked at RevNet, that is sort of what I thought it was.

I could see some possible advantages to doing something like that. Some interesting problems to work on too - anyone have any experience creating threading readers?

Can we also make it so that I get notification of new messages within the Revolution IDE? Even just a little new message icon in the interface bars...That would be cool...