Proposal - the use-revolution list

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Jul 31 03:51:01 EDT 2003

The forum software that is used for the sites you mentioned is made
by Infopop and comes in various flavors, the most affordable and
widespread is the "Ultimate Bulletin Board" or UBB Classic. It works
really well and can even optionally be hooked up to a MySQL database
for efficiency. I've installed and moderated one of these, and it
almost runs itself. Nice features such as multiple forums,  email
address masking, email verification, profiles, IP logging, searching
etc. And it looks great.

http://www.infopop.com/